Wednesday, September 24, 2008

...do this don't do that can't you read the siggggggggggggnnnnnnn!....

After that last post I was looking through my pictures and I realized that I unknowingly seem to have a sign fetish. I have lots of pictures of signs. hmmm....
Here's the golf course:

The sign that leads the way further north to Wrigley:

An oddly highlighted sign down at the Papal Site, with help reading it being provided by Sadie:

annnnnnnd last, AND most likely least, the intersection sign heading towards my house:

The village of Fort Simpson is highly innovative and progressive don't you know.

I also just realized that I seem to have a fetish for posting any pictures of signs in my possession.

PS
I promise I won't post any more signs until I get sexually frustrated again. I LIE!

4 comments:

Mongoose said...

Yeah, these signs sure got you on a blogging rampage all of a sudden.

I like signs too but MY big thing is bathroom signs or "pee-ctograms" as I like to call them. Someone sent me this one and I made this one myself. If you see any cool pee-ctograms, be sure to send them my way. :)

Way Way Up said...

Your post reminds me of a sign I saw a couple summers ago in the Czech Republic. Toward the top of a large hill was a sign with a picture of a man parachuting with a line drawn through it......I'll post it on my blog if i come across it. I just remember thinking - I just climbed this damned hill. The last thing I feel like doing is taking a flying leap off it.

Megan said...

I like the signs.

Alex said...

hmm it would seem that I'm not alone in my sign fetish...