Monday, February 16, 2009

I Just Do What The Beat Tell Me To (Sadie Remix)

Join me as I take you behind the scenes of the latest and (likely) greatest music video ever composed:

Okay okay, imagine a big, epic build up of sound here...and then we pan to a shot of the artist/dancer "Sadie":

Then we cut to a slow motion, almost peaceful shot of her wandering about a field:

annnnnnnd then when you're just starting to fall into a dreamy lull...BAAAM! WHO BE ALL IN YOUR FACE BUT:


Cut to the "fighting all the haters at the party" scene:


then then let the DJ break it down with the record scratch and Sadie show her b-gal moves...



and then we finish it off with a cliff-hanger moment that leaves you dying for the sequel video!


THE END


P.S.
I love my dog.

2 comments:

jen said...

Hahaha, but I want to see the real video! You'll need to get on that!

Anonymous said...

Sadie's so cute! She just wants a big cuddle from her Aussie aunty Courtie! I'm sure she'd eat my Cindy Balou though.. :-P