Thursday, March 5, 2009

I am no longer better than you


Smugness....slowly...fading...away!


No faithful readers, your eyes have not deceived you...I am now in possession of a dreaded cellular telephone!

Despite me trash-talking all those cell phone talkers for the past year (coincidentally, also the same amount of time passed since I was forced to give up my cell phone due to Rogers not acknowledging the existence of anything north of Fort McMurray...) I obtained a cell for work purposes. So while I can still claim superiority over regular cell phone slaves due to a work-requirement technicality...when it comes down to it I can't really hold my head all that high because a cell phone will be physically present on me most of the time.

I can already feel the needless everyday stresses from "the South" slowly creeping in on me...

What next? Having to pick up Sadie's poop?? YEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGG!

No comments: