Wednesday, April 22, 2009

If I could tuuuuuuuuuurn baaaaack timmmeeee.....

I would....go back in time to when I was living in McPherson and dog sitting like it was my J-O-B? Well, not quite, but I am having a slight relapse as I am dog sitting for the next couple of weeks.
What you say? You want pictures!? Well I never have been one to shy away from requests that I have made to myself:

His name is Sam. What he doesn't know is that he is really a girl and I'm playing a dirty trick on him! I...LOVE....DAWWWWWWWWWWGS!

...

Sorry about that. It's in my contract that anytime I have a shot at referencing the "Dog Show" skit I'm obligated to do so.

But seriously, his name is Sam. I think I will call him Samuel T. Bottomsworth though. More fitting, don't you think?

I love having him around, if for no other reason that it makes Sadie happy. They play all day together, I take them out for a run after work, and then they're unofficially-no wait, officially exhausted for the rest of the night after that.
I think I need to set some house rules with those 2 though...they have....things....they do.
Like when I came home from basketball last night I could hear all this weird moaning and groaning coming from my room, so naturally, I ran upstairs to see what the deal was. (It was a pure coincidence that I also had my camera ready...I swear! Damn, this makes me look creepy doesn't it.)

They do this odd making out (or at least that's what it looks like to me. I'm not a dog...how should I know what they're doing?? Maybe it's how they make babies...) where she opens her mouth all the way and then he goes to town licking and and pawing away at the inside of it. To make it even lustier, both of them groan the whole time like a couple of Wookies. It's weird.

But hey, whatever gets you to sleep at night I suppose.

Speaking of which, how the hell did I get stuck sharing my bed at night with two 60lbs+ dogs? And during shedding season at that?
If only someone would take control of the situation...

1 comment:

fireweedroots said...

...I think someone (or two) have already taken control of the situation, while you were out... or something!