Thursday, April 16, 2009

RIP Alex...


Juuuuuuust kidding! Despite the rumors, I did not succumb to my injuries from last week...but unfortunately my motivation to update did pass away from internal bleeding.

I have lots to update about, but I've been quite busy. I was in Yellowknife again for another 6 days last week (AGAIN. I KNOW. YEAH. YOU AND ME BOTH. HERE HERE.) and got back to Simpson just on Monday. I know what you're thinking (I have powers!) and no, I'm not moving to Yellowknife anytime soon. Or at least not willingly. A potato sack over my head and a sharp jabby stick in my back to quit my yappin'and start walking could influence me otherwise though.

I also know what you're thinking now: WHAT THE

I guess what I'm trying to explain is that I've been a tad busy but I will update soon!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Wait. You were in town and didn't come to our pirate party?

Alex said...

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa....whoa

You had a pirate party and I wasn't invited!?!
I practically AM a pirate! I even celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate Day! (September 19th)

I guess I should have been more in touch...sorry =(

Megan said...

We had a party, and YOU MISSED IT.

Alex said...

ok ok I get it. I missed it. Why you gotta rub salt in these high seas wounds??

The Bushman said...

Yeah I saw you in Tim Hortons, recognized you because of your little head injury. Couldn't remember at first why I recognized you as I would have thought your were in Simpson.

Alex said...

haha no way! Awesome!
Should have said hi, or at least made fun of my head stitches like most people. I could have bought you a coffee. I'm stuck with several free coffees, with no Tim Horton's in sight!