Thursday, May 14, 2009

I swear I'm not locationist....

Southern People walk around spending Spring like THIIIIIIIIIIS:


While Northern People walk around spending Spring like THAAAAAAAAT:

That's right, while all your Southerners walk around in bikinis looking for just the right place to work on that tan, us Northerners (as in the location, not employees of the store...) walk around our yards like Sadie there trying to find the perfect place to poop.
So to summarize: After doing some golfing last weekend and getting a sunburn while wearing shorts and a t-shirt, I must now go outside and shovel snow again.
(Okay, so maybe I'm not going to go shovel but I bet somebody in Fort Simpson is going to shovel)

Fun!

1 comment:

nancy (aka moneycoach) said...

but we're not bitter or anything, right? not at all. not at all. (vancouver weather: 14 today, 16 tomorrow. cherry blossoms everywhere.)