Thursday, September 24, 2009

What about me?...

Alex is: David Hasselhoff!

hmm...no...what's so special about him...what about me? What about MY everyday?? It can be pretty damn exciting! Hey! I know...

David Hasselhoff is: Alex!


He drives vehicles! Vroom vroom indeed! Am I right ladies?


He works an office job! Fax and send indeed! Am I right ladies??


He ponders life's tough questions! To be or not to be indeed! Am I right ladies???


He employs multiple forms of transportation! 4 wheels good, 2 wheels even better! Am I right ladies????


He bets on dog fights! Man's best friend indeed! Am I right ladies of PETA?????


He has no shame!
***comments removed at request of Mr. Hasselhoff as he claims that he does in fact possess some shame, and refuses to simply be a piece of eye-candy***
hmm...looks like I'll have to step in here...

umm..ladies? Hello?...anyone?...



In case you haven't figured it out yet...this has been my 2009 entry for Megan's 2009 Being David Hasselhoff contest. Not that I wouldn't do this on my own...but...

1 comment:

Megan said...

Awesome. I'll put it up tonight.