Sunday, October 17, 2010

I may be in the minority...

I had a post that I wrote earlier last week that I thought I had published but apparently I switched the publish dates on it and it never went up...

Anywho, the post was a spitting rant on how displeased (you wouldn't like me when I'm....DISPLEASED!) I had been with the weather and pretty much life in general.
It had been raining of and on, the dogs were pissed, and every single one of my possessions were caked in mud. Never you mind why I had all the silverware outside in the mud.

BUT now...NOW...I'm back in love with the world. Or Fort Simpson at least.

SNOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!


NOW IS THE TIME WHEN WE VIEW THE PICTURES!:






Don't you dare hate on winter.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hating on winter's a waste of time in the NWT anyway!

nancy (aka moneycoach) said...

OK. With those photos you almost - almost - have me convinced that Winter In October isn't obscene.