Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Anytime Eric Clapton and Biggie Smalls get together, you just know it's gonna be a good time

I don't know that I share musical tastes with many of my blog readers (and by readers I of course mean all 3 of you...and my Mom. Thanks Mom.), but I simply must share this musical deal.

Girl Talk (aka Gregg Michael Gillis) is a DJ (and a former tissue engineer of all things) who is known for his creative sample-mashups of modern pop/hip hop with classic rock and pop tunes from yesteryear. There's no real easy way to describe his albums, but if you're a fan of music in general, you should grab this. Even though a lot of the lyrics are some of the more ridiculous ones from current pop songs, you'll find yourself strangely entranced by them and eventually even liking them.
Anywho, this is his 5th LP, but it's really only been his last couple of albums that he took off. What's the best part of his most recent release? IT'S FREE!
Follow ze linkie to attain some goodness:

Girl Talk - All Day

No comments: