Friday, February 18, 2011

Baby go bar?

Here's something I came across a few days ago and I've been noticing it has got a bit of recognition across the interwebs as of late. If anyone knows what the nature of my work is then they may be slightly surprised that I find this video so hilarious...but watch it yourself and I think you'll agree that it's AT LEAST chortle worthy (or perhaps a "titter" if that's more your style?):


That being said...there's still something oddly disturbing about the scene as well. So I don't know whether I should hate myself for laughing or I should hate myself for hating myself for laughing. For now I'll just continue to not hate myself until I receive more conclusive evidence.

9 comments:

ReminisceMe said...

dont hate yourself for time spend laughing,it was worth it.

-kamni
www.facebook.com/bidnotic

Lealeepo said...

babies are so cute don't matter what they are doing!

jadoo said...

nice post

danish_mama said...

so good

hapi said...

Hi Alex, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Сэтгэл ариун бол үйлс ариун! said...

fhsh

Pour partager ma mode said...

Sac Hermes
Sac Pas Cher
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Hermes Pas Cher
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Sac Hermes Birkin
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Sac Pas Cher
Sac Hermes Kelly
sac à main pas cher
Boutique Hermes
Sac Pas Cher Marque

Jay Brantly said...

That's a big surprise, why would a baby act like a prohibition freak, especially at such a young age, that is hard to make sense of, maybe simply overly aggressive and not yet fully clear on the results of their actions, as that's even true of some adults too.

Sapna Roy said...

A clock can be a big statement piece for your home, so make sure it works well with the accessories you already have. Even if it’s just going on your nightstand, picking something in a fun design can make a huge difference in the aesthetic of your room. While there are thousands of simple, black plastic alarm clocks out there, why not choose something you really love?

Please also visit us: https://www.justfordecor.com

Please also visit us: https://www.justfordecor.com/decorcatalogues/clocks