Sunday, February 13, 2011

Getting from point A to point B just got a whole lot sexier...

RAWR!

I'm not sure if this really qualifies as "something new" anymore or not...but almost 2 months ago I made the hard/difficult/trivial/EASY decision of putting my old truck out to pasture (you do know that means KILLING IT don't you?? Sorry to ruin your childhood.) by utilizing Ford's Recycle Your Ride program.

I was a hardcore believer in the notion that I had no use for fancy options such as "reliability" or the frivolous ones such as "working heat". Notice I said WAS. Now? Hooooooo boy gimme the goods! I may have got one or 2 options that may have questionable practicality...but overall it's a bitchin' truck. I really like it. I love it. Actually can I tell you something? I'm going to marry it. Ceremony and everything. Make it official. Uh huh.


**Editor's note: don't hate on Alex's unorthodox love interests. Expand your mind. Stop being such a square.